Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Lorven Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with AdventHealth Ocala. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Lorven Heart and Vascular Institute
17th Street1609 SW 17th St, Ocala, FL 34471 Existing Patients: (352) 401-9888
- Nassau County Medical, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1988
- Little Flower, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Absolutely the most thorough and considerate medical care I have EVER received. Every single person that works in this practice treats you as if you are their mother. They are that kind, I almost felt as if I was loved.
- AdventHealth Ocala
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital