Dr. Nagabhishek Moka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moka's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nagabhishek Moka, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hazard, KY. Dr. Moka completed a residency at Charleston Area Med Ctr-W Va U Sch Med. He currently practices at Quantum Healthcare-Hospitalist Group and is affiliated with Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moka is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- East Tennesse State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Charleston Area Med Ctr-W Va U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Sri Venkatesvara MC, Tirupati, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quantum Healthcare-Hospitalist Group100 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY 41701 Existing Patients: (606) 439-1331
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moka frequently treats Larynx Conditions, Blood Disorders, and Cancer.
Dr. Moka's office is located at 100 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY 41701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center