Call (832) 307-2174 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Nadim Nasir, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nasir completed a residency at Parkland Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Willowbrook Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nasir is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Willowbrook Cardiovascular Associates
Willowbrook Cardiovascular Associates6560 Fannin St Ste 620, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nasir?
Explained procedure thoroughly. Excellent in his field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nadim Nasir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nasir's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nasir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nasir frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator.
Dr. Nasir's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 620, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nasir speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- Houston Methodist Hospital