Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nadim Ramadan, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Ramadan completed a residency at West Haven VA Hosp. He currently practices at Reconstructive foot surgeon,LLC and is affiliated with Milford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramadan is board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
- Board Certified By The American Board Of Podiatric Surgery, Other Education — 2011
- West Haven VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Connecticut Foot Surgery Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Monmouth University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Arabic, French, German
Reconstructive foot surgeon,LLC
Reconstructive foot surgeon,LLC234 Broad St, Milford, CT 06460 Existing Patients: (203) 701-0252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramadan?
Dr. Ned is a brilliant surgeon and he & his staff are the kindest people. He takes the time to explain everything that’s going to happen & everyone that works there is lovely. I would give 10 stars if that was an option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramadan frequently treats Burn Injuries, Fungal Nail Infection, and Bedsores.
Dr. Ramadan's office is located at 234 Broad St, Milford, CT 06460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramadan speaks Arabic, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramadan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milford Hospital