Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nadim Ramadan, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Ramadan completed a residency at West Haven VA Hosp. He currently practices at Reconstructive foot surgeon,LLC and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramadan is board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
- Board Certified By The American Board Of Podiatric Surgery, Other Education — 2011
- West Haven VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Connecticut Foot Surgery Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Monmouth University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, German
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramadan?
You won’t find another one like him ! He performs foot surgery with such precision that you can be sure he doesn’t remove extra tissue, and leave you with a greater problem. No shortcuts; even the most difficult jobs he leaves your foot 100 percent preserved, Excellent 100 times over!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramadan frequently treats Burn Injuries, Fungal Nail Infection, and Bedsores.
Dr. Ramadan's office is located at 228 New Haven Ave # None, Milford, CT 06460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramadan speaks Arabic, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramadan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgepport Hospital Milford Campus - Milford