Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Nadim Al-Mubarak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Westlake, OH. Dr. Al-Mubarak completed a residency at U Ala Sch Med. He currently practices at Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Mubarak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ala Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ala Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Vienna, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Mubarak?
Dr. Al-Mubarak is very professional, personable, and kind. He is thorough and literally takes his time with his patients and answers every question I may have without hesitation. If only all doctors can be this way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al-Mubarak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Al-Mubarak frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Al-Mubarak's office is located at 29101 Health Campus Dr Bldg 2, Westlake, OH 44145. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
- UH St. John Medical Center