Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nader Sanai, MD
Dr. Nader Sanai, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Undergraduate School
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN FRANCISCO, Medical School
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mercy Care
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanai?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nader Sanai, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sanai's profile.
Dr. Sanai in specializes in Neurosurgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanai frequently treats the following conditions: Chiari Malformation Type 1, Chiari's Deformity and Meningiomas. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanai's office is located at 2910 N 3rd Ave # 200 Phoenix, AZ 85013. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanai provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Nader Sanai, MD is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Nader Sanai, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Nader Sanai, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Barrow Brain And Spine
Phoenix2910 N 3rd Ave # 200, Phoenix, AZ 85013 (602) 406-3770