Dr. Nader Sadeghi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sadeghi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nader Sadeghi, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Sadeghi completed a residency at Mcgill University Health Center. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Sadeghi is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mcgill University Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mcgill University Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
Ear, Nose, & Throat Center2021 K St Nw Ste 206, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadeghi?
Dr. Nadar Sadeghi has a deep concern and compassion for each patient. He respects my intelligence and welcomes and encourages all questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sadeghi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sadeghi frequently treats Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation, Nosebleed, and Tonsillitis.
Dr. Sadeghi's office is located at 2021 K St Nw Ste 206, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sadeghi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital