Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nader Kasim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Kasim completed a residency at University Conn. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedic/Sprts Medcn and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Yale University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Conn, Residency Hospital
- University Conn, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasim?
Dr. Kasim has performed three surgeries on me and I have been very satisfied with the results. His staff, from Rose at the window to his exceptional office manager Toni, are the best of any doctor that I go to. Dr. Kasim is a excellent doctor and a wonderful person. Other doctors should model their offices like Dr. Kasim's very well run and staffed office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasim frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Kasim's office is located at 1907 Oak Tree Rd Ste 201, Edison, NJ 8820. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasim speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
Advanced Orthopedic/Sprts Medcn
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery5 Progress St, Edison, NJ 08820 (908) 668-4410