Dr. Nader Pouratian, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Pouratian completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at UCLA Neurosurgery Outpatient and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pouratian is board certified in Neurosurgery.
UCLA Neurosurgery Outpatient
UCLA Neurosurgery Outpatient300 Ucla Medical Plz # B200, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 794-1572
Spanish, Farsi, English
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Functional Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 2003
- UCLA Neuroscience, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pouratian?
Dr Pouratian is an outstanding neurosurgeon. Exactly one year ago he removed a tumor from my temporal lobe, I recovered from the surgery quickly and have resumed a normal life with no ill effects. He is both a gifted surgeon and a gentle caring person. I would highly recommend Dr Pouratian to anyone in need of his expertise. God bless this man.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica