Dr. Nader Pouratian, MD
New Patient(855) 337-8751
Dr. Nader Pouratian, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Pouratian completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at UCLA Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pouratian is board certified in Neurosurgery.
UCLA Neurosurgery300 Stein Plz Ste 420, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (855) 337-8751
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Functional Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 2003
- UCLA Neuroscience, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pouratian?
Dr. Pouratian is a game-changer. If you are lucky/fortunate enough to find yourself in his care, you should be extremely grateful to know that you’re getting treatment from one of the most knowledgeable Neurosurgeons on the planet. After recovering from a series of 5 surgeries in 3 years on my shoulder/scapula/neck, my countless hours of rehab was ruined by a car accident. When none of my other doctors who worked on me before could figure out what was wrong, I was referred by my Neurologist at UCSD to see him. He quickly was able to identify issues, create a plan, and he and Dr. Gelabert saved my life, for lack of a better way of explaining. I was in unimaginable pain and stuck in a sling for over 5 months. After their procedure, I walked out of UCLA hospital a day later with no sling. The recovery has been brutal, but I would not be on a path to healing without Dr. Pouratian in my corner.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica