Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Nadeen Faza, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Nadeen Faza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Faza completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faza?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nadeen Faza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Faza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faza frequently treats Pericarditis, Pericardial Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Faza's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.