Dr. Nadeem Iqbal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iqbal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nadeem Iqbal, MD is a neurology specialist in Maplewood, MN. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Med College Virginia Hospitals. He currently practices at Neurological Associates of Saint Paul, PA and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Neurology.
- Med College Virginia Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Med College Virginia Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Virginia Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Panjabi, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Dr Iqbal has been treating my seizure disorder for over 6 years, and is highly competent, and listens to my concerns during every visit and patiently explains and answers my questions. I would recommend him to anyone who may or may think they have a neurological disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Epilepsy, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 1650 Beam Ave Ste 200, Maplewood, MN 55109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Panjabi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- United Hospital
Neurological Associates of Saint Paul, PA
M. Health Fairview Neurology Clinic -maplewood1650 Beam Ave Ste 200, Maplewood, MN 55109 Existing Patients: (651) 221-9051