Dr. Nadeem Fatteh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fatteh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nadeem Fatteh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Fatteh completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Horizon Eye Center and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fatteh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Mich Kellogg Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fatteh?
My overall experience with Dr. Fatteh was a good one. He is very thorough in his exams and considerate of any concerns that might arise. He is easy to talk to and always willing to answer any questions I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fatteh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fatteh frequently treats Senile Cataracts, Cataract, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Fatteh's office is located at 1212 Augusta W Pkwy Ste A1, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fatteh speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fatteh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
Horizon Eye Center
Horizon Eye Center1212 Augusta W Pkwy Ste A1, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 364-2040