Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nadeem Ahmed, MD is a pulmonologist in Alton, IL. He currently practices at St Anthonys Health Center and is affiliated with Gateway Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Anthonys Health Center1 Saint Anthonys Way, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 463-0248
Midwest Pulmonary/Critical Care
Midwest Pulmonary & Critical Care777 Craig Rd Ste 115, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 473-1507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 1 Saint Anthonys Way, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Jersey Community Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis