Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khanal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nabin Khanal, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Khanal completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khanal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Tribhuvan University / Institute of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khanal frequently treats Anemia, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Khanal's office is located at 8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancersuite, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancersuite, Indianapolis, IN 46237 Existing Patients: (317) 859-5252
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancer Ctr Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46237 Existing Patients: (317) 859-5252