Dr. Nabil Rezk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rezk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nabil Rezk, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Rezk completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rezk is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Psychoanalysis, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Alexandria University Hospital, Medical School — 2000
- 1994, Undergraduate School
- Alexandria University Hospital, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rezk?
Dr Rezk is consistently professional and caring. He remembers and asks about details of my life. He has managed my medication very well and I wouldn't consider any other doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rezk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rezk frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Rezk's office is located at 3708 28th Ave Ste 100a, Astoria, NY 11103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rezk speaks Arabic, Egyptian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rezk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Long Island College Hospital