Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Rafei accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nabil El-Rafei, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Binghamton, NY. Dr. El-Rafei completed a residency at Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Greater Binghamton Health Center. Dr. El-Rafei is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Elmhurst City Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- University Manitoba Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Winnipeg Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Alexandria University Hops, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Alexandria U, Medical School — 1957
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Rafei?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. El-Rafei frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), and Schizophrenia.
Dr. El-Rafei's office is located at 425 Robinson St, Binghamton, NY 13904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Rafei speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. El-Rafei has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Greater Binghamton Health Center425 Robinson St, Binghamton, NY 13904 Existing Patients: (607) 773-4061