Dr. Dib has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nabil Dib, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Dib completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dib is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Harvard School Public Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr Boston, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Phoenix Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona
Cardiology - Mercy Gilbert3420 S Mercy Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 728-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dib?
Wonderful physician. Very knowledgeable. Listens and spends time with his patients. Up on current science.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nabil Dib, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dib's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dib frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Dib's office is located at 3420 S Mercy Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dib speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center