Dr. Nabil Al-Sharif, MB CHB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Al-Sharif's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nabil Al-Sharif, MB CHB is a cardiology specialist in Carbondale, IL. Dr. Al-Sharif completed a residency at Michael Reese. He currently practices at Southern Illinois Medical Service - N F P and is affiliated with Heartland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Sharif is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Michael Reese, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Michael Reese, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Alexandria U, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Sharif?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Sharif accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Sharif frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Al-Sharif's office is located at 409 W OAK ST, Carbondale, IL 62901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Sharif speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Al-Sharif has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
- Marshall Browning Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Pinckneyville Community Hospital
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Union County Hospital