Dr. Nabeel El-Amir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Amir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nabeel El-Amir, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Utica, NY. Dr. El-Amir completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at MOHAWK VALLEY CARDIOTHORACIC and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Hackley Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Amir is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mohawk Valley Cardiothoracic
Mohawk Valley Surgery Group2211 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13501 Existing Patients: (315) 733-7798
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Amir?
More than excellent. Very pleasant and nice person. Take care obout everything. Unbelievable what doctors can do. He is like angel. My mom had open heart surgery and he saved her life. God bless him. Thank you El Amir.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Amir accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Amir frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Lung Cancer, and Lung Removal (Partial or Complete): Open, or Resection of Lung Tumor: Open.
Dr. El-Amir's office is located at 2211 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Amir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Hackley Campus