Dr. Nabeel El-Amir, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Muskegon, MI. Dr. El-Amir completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Hackley Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Amir is board certified in General Surgery.
West Michigan Cardiothoracic Surgeons1560 E Sherman Blvd Ste 309, Muskegon, MI 49444 (231) 672-8643
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Amir?
Doctor El-Amir is a skilled surgeon. He saved my life by skillfully repairing my dissected aorta during emergency surgery. I owe my life to him.
- Mercy Health - Hackley Campus