Dr. Mullai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. N Mullai, MD is a oncology specialist in Somerset, KY. Dr. Mullai completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. She currently practices at Hematology and Oncology Center and is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullai is board certified in Hematology.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology and Oncology Center
Hematology & Oncology Center401 Bogle St Ste 101, Somerset, KY 42503 Existing Patients: (606) 676-0275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullai?
Hope Dr. Mullai gets to read this review. My grandfather Dr. Shahul Hameed has asked me to search his friends online.. and I came across this profile online. He is very that she is his friend and if he is right please contact me through my email. It would be a pleasure for him to get in touch in these tough times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mullai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mullai frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Mullai's office is located at 401 Bogle St Ste 101, Somerset, KY 42503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mullai speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Wayne County Hospital