Dr. Santacruz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nestor Santacruz, MD is a nephrology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Santacruz completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He currently practices at Roosevelt Family Medicine and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santacruz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- DePaul Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- U Natl de Asuncion, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Roosevelt Family Medicine
Roosevelt Family Medicine2203 E LITTLE CREEK RD, Norfolk, VA 23518 Existing Patients: (757) 583-2181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santacruz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santacruz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santacruz frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Iodine Deficiency.
Dr. Santacruz's office is located at 2203 E LITTLE CREEK RD, Norfolk, VA 23518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santacruz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital