Dr. Myung Cho, DDS is a endodontics practitioner in New York, NY. Dr. Cho completed a residency at Mt Sinai New York. She currently practices at Myung H. Cho DDS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Myung H. Cho DDS
Dr. Myung H. Cho16 E 52nd St Ste 1101, New York, NY 10022 (212) 661-0851
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Stony Brook University, Other Education — 2006
- Mt Sinai New York, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Mt Sinai Hosp/City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cho?
Dr. Cho is incredible. I had two root canals done with her, one of which was a fairly complicated procedure (broken tooth). She was incredibly proficient, but also very gentle, caring and friendly. Really took the time to explain everything and answer my annoying questions. She errs on the side of extra novocaine, so you don't feel a thing. She puts you at ease better than any dentist I've ever had. Wish I could go to her for regular dental stuff as well. Highly recommend her.
- Mount Sinai Hospital