Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myrtha Basile, MD is a hematology specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Basile completed a residency at Fell-Thomas Jefferson U. She currently practices at Tyler Hematology Oncology PA and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basile is board certified in Hematology.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Fell-Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basile?
Dr. Basile LISTENED TO ME! She had all of my medical records, but she still wanted to hear what I had to say before she ordered tests and made decisions. When the test results were ready, she carefully explained what I needed to know and didn't rush me through my questions. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basile frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Basile's office is located at 721 Clinic Dr Ste A, Tyler, TX 75701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basile has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- UT Health Jacksonville
- UT Health Tyler
Tyler Hematology Oncology PA
Tyler Texas Radiation Oncology PA721 Clinic Dr Ste A, Tyler, TX 75701 (903) 592-6152