Dr. Myron Senchyshak, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Senchyshak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Myron Senchyshak, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Clarksburg, WV. Dr. Senchyshak completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Health System--Meridia Huron Hospital. He currently practices at Louis A Johnson VA Psychiatry and is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Senchyshak is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Health System--Meridia Huron Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Gateway Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Louis A Johnson VA Psychiatry
Clarksburg Vamc1 Med Center Dr, Clarksburg, WV 26301 Existing Patients: (304) 623-3461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Senchyshak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Senchyshak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Senchyshak frequently treats Acute Postoperative Pain, Nerve Block, Somatic, and Peripheral Nerve Block.
Dr. Senchyshak's office is located at 1 Med Center Dr, Clarksburg, WV 26301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Senchyshak speaks Ukrainian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Senchyshak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital