Dr. Myron Belfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Belfer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Myron Belfer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Belfer completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belfer is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belfer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belfer frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
Dr. Belfer's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Belfer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital