Dr. Myrna Cardiel, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cardiel completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Mc/Ntl Capital Consortium. She currently practices at FACULTY PRACTICE OFFICES and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cardiel is board certified in Neurology.
Faculty Practice Offices
NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Center222 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017 (212) 263-7744
- NYU Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Walter Reed Army Mc/Ntl Capital Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Walter Reed Army MC, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cardiel?
Dr. Myrna Cardiel is excellent, patient, intelligent, compassionate neurologist. Totally impressed with her knowledge, expertise, great personality and how she cares for her patients. She is great and really helps me feel at ease about my condition.I am blessed and thrilled I selected her to be my neurologist. I highly recommend her!
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital