Dr. Myra Carreon, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Carreon completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). She currently practices at Franciscan Nephrology Associates at St. Joseph and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carreon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Franciscan Nephrology Associates at St. Joseph
Evergreen Nephrology Associates1708 Yakima Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405 (253) 207-4850
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carreon?
I was very impressed with the time and energy Dr. Carreon took to care for my friend. In the hospital and in her office.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center