Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Go accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mylene Go, MD is a hematology specialist in Chester, PA. Dr. Go completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Associates In Hematology Oncolo and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Go is board certified in Hematology.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Wayne Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates In Hematology Oncolo
Associates In Hematology Oncolo1 Medical Center Blvd Ste 341, Chester, PA 19013 Existing Patients: (610) 619-7420
Southern Oncology-hematology Assoc PA1505 W Sherman Ave Ste 101, Vineland, NJ 08360 Existing Patients: (856) 696-9550
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Go?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Go frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Go's office is located at 1 Medical Center Blvd Ste 341, Chester, PA 19013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Go has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center