Dr. Rana has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muzamil Rana, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Amherst, NY. Dr. Rana completed a residency at University At Buffalo State University Of New York. He currently practices at Northtowns Cardiology PLLC and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rana is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Advanced Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Congestive Heart Failure, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northtowns Cardiology PLLC
Northtowns Cardiology PLLC190 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 580-3810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rana?
Dr. Rana is a very thorough and skilled cardiologist indeed. I am lucky I have him as my doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muzamil Rana, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rana's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rana frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rana's office is located at 190 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- ENHS- Newfane Site
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital