Dr. Rahat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muzaffar Rahat, MB BS is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Rahat completed a residency at St Lukes Med Ctr. He currently practices at Meridian Medical Associates PA and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Civil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meridian Medical Associates PA2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 553-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahat frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Rahat's office is located at 2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Anderson Regional Medical Center South
- Rush Foundation Hospital