Dr. Sekar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Sekar completed a residency at SUNY /Buffalo Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sekar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Usa Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- SUNY /Buffalo Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Kilpauk Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Govt Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates
Atlanta Heart Associates350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 692-4000
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC747 S 8th St Ste A, Griffin, GA 30224 Existing Patients: (770) 233-3309
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sekar?
I highly recommend Dr Sekar! He is very kind, compassionate and a very good Doctor that listens to you :). I have been going to him for many years and will continue to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sekar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sekar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sekar frequently treats Hypertension, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Sekar's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital