Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramanathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muthalagu Ramanathan, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Ramanathan completed a residency at Roger Williams General Hospita. She currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramanathan is board certified in Hematology.
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital
- Roger Williams General Hospita, Residency Hospital
- Roger Williams General Hospita, Internship Hospital
- Kilpauk Med College University Of Chennai, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (774) 442-3903
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanathan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramanathan frequently treats Pancytopenia, Myeloma, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Ramanathan's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramanathan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center