Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mustafa Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Queens Medical Center. and is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
- Queens Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Manchester Royal Infirmary, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 620 19th St S Ste W001, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 975-1888
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mustafa Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 620 19th St S Ste W001, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center