Dr. Mustafa Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Queens Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart & Thoracic Services ? Princeton 2 and is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Heart & Thoracic Services ? Princeton 2
Heart & Thoracic Services ? Princeton 2701 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 4102, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 264-2050
Cardiology PC801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 780-4330
- Queens Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Manchester Royal Infirmary, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
This doctor as well of the staff are fast,efficient,knowledgeable.I have been in Dr ahmeds 's care for 6 months in that time I have experienced great care ,expertise,friendlines s and warmth. It's in my opinion this doctor and staff are well trained I would put my life in there hands anytime in the near future. If need be .
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center