Dr. Hassan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mustafa Hassan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Flint, MI. Dr. Hassan completed a residency at Metrohealth Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Clinic of Michigan and is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hassan is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Florida at Shands, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hassan?
Cardiac Ablation surgery was explained and successfully treated by Dr. Hassan. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mustafa Hassan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hassan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hassan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hassan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hassan's office is located at 1386 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hassan speaks Sundanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mclaren Flint
Heart Rhythm Clinic of Michigan
Heart Rhythm Clinic of Michigan1386 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532 (810) 285-8501