Dr. Gebremedihn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mussie Gebremedihn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carlsbad, NM. He currently practices at Kymera Independent Physicians and is affiliated with Eastern New Mexico Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gebremedihn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Penn State University Hershey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Jimma University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gebremedihn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mussie Gebremedihn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gebremedihn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gebremedihn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gebremedihn frequently treats Chest Pain, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Gebremedihn's office is located at 101 S Canal St, Carlsbad, NM 88220. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Lovelace Regional Hospital - Roswell