Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 885-5000.
Dr. Musa Dahu, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5642
Dr. Musa Dahu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Dahu completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine (GME). and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dahu is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- 1 2900 Bradford St Ne Ste 102, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Call
- University of Pennsylvania (GME), Henry Ford Health System (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine (GME), Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine (COM), Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dahu?
Great guy and very professional.
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Bronson South Haven Hospital
- Holland Hospital
- Mercy Health - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's
- Metro Health Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
- Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dahu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Musa Dahu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dahu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dahu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dahu frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Dahu's office is located at 2900 Bradford St Ne Ste 102, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. Find other locations and directions.