Dr. Ramanathan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Ramanathan completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Sub Out Ctr ENT and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramanathan is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 2004
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Sub Out Ctr ENT
Johns Hopkins Sub Out Ctr ENT6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4920, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 896-3330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanathan?
100% one of the best Doctors I have ever had! Briefly, my symptoms, I couldn't breath, felt like I had an ear infection 24-7, I wasn't able to sleep, sinus pressure, headache all the time, my eyes hurt my whole face was sore, I was mouth breathing. I just couldn't handle the pain anymore and needed answers. Turns out that is what I got and more. I had a Deviated Septum which resulted in an oversize Turbinate. Dr. R preformed a Turbinate Reduction. I am able to fully breath. So happy w/results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramanathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramanathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramanathan frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Intranasal or Sinus Procedure.
Dr. Ramanathan's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4920, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital