Dr. Madhira has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Murthy Madhira, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Monroe, MI. Dr. Madhira completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Monroe Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Madhira is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Harper University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Toledo, Other Education — 1989
- Rangaraya Med Coll/Andhra U, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madhira?
Dr. Madhira cured me of my C-diff after 1 1/2 years of suffering while seeing several out of state doctors and too many meds. I was about to have a fecal transplant at U of M when Dr. Madhira prescribed just the correct meds I needed. I greatly appreciate his assistance in ridding me of this terrible condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murthy Madhira, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Madhira's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madhira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madhira frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Madhira's office is located at 1066 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
ProMedica Physicians Monroe Gastroenterology
ProMedica Physicians Monroe Gastroenterology1066 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162 Existing Patients: (734) 240-4870