Dr. Murthappa Prakash, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prakash's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Murthappa Prakash, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. Prakash completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at Joseph B Sappington MD and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prakash is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Beekman Downtown Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joseph B Sappington MD
Joseph B Sappington MD300 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Existing Patients: (860) 633-6976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prakash?
Dr Prakash is a kind, compassionate doctor who is thorough in his assessment and treatment. When I first came to him, he had a good understanding of my rare condition that affects my aorta. Dr Prakash listens and takes essential time with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prakash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prakash frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Prakash's office is located at 300 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prakash speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Prakash has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital