Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (866) 446-7357.
Dr. Murray Kwon, MD
New Patient(866) 446-7357
Dr. Murray Kwon, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kwon completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at UCLA Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kwon is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
UCLA Cardiothoracic Surgery
UCLA Cardiothoracic Surgery10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (866) 446-7357
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwon?
Dr. Kwon performed totally successful open-heart surgery on me at UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital, His competence, communication skills and empathy and that of his entire staff--pre-surgery, surgery and rehabilitation--were absolutely all that I could have asked for
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kwon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Murray Kwon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kwon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kwon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kwon frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Port Placements or Replacements, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Kwon's office is located at 10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.