Dr. Murray McGrady, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGrady's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Murray McGrady, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Swansea, IL. Dr. McGrady completed a residency at Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville. He currently practices at Ear Nose and Throat Institute and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Southern Il Univ, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ear Nose and Throat Institute
Ear Nose and Throat Institute of Southern Illinois19 Wolf Creek Dr, Swansea, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 235-3687
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGrady?
Dr McGrady is very caring and does a great treatment. Would highly recommend him. Also Rita the appointment person is very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGrady accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGrady frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Outer Ear Infection, and Dizziness.
Dr. McGrady's office is located at 19 Wolf Creek Dr, Swansea, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGrady has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East