Dr. Amin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Murlidhar Amin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nederland, TX. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at Murlidhar Amin MD, PA and is affiliated with Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Murlidhar Amin MD, PA
Murlidhar A. Amin M.d. P.A.2300 Highway 365 Ste 150, Nederland, TX 77627 Existing Patients: (409) 729-0885
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas2555 Jimmy Johnson Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640 Existing Patients: (409) 724-7389
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murlidhar Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 2300 Highway 365 Ste 150, Nederland, TX 77627. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
- The Medical Center of Southeast Texas