Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Jean-Jacques completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jean-Jacques?
Absolutely!!!!!!! And I have!!! She is highly knowledgeable, very analytical, excellent listening skills, very proactive, outstanding bedside manner, compassionate, caring, and a beautiful person, outside and inside!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jean-Jacques has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jean-Jacques frequently treats Mastodynia, Abdominal Pain, and Wheezing.
Dr. Jean-Jacques' office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call