Dr. Murat Gunel, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Gunel completed a residency at YNHH. He currently practices at Yale University Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunel is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Yale University Neurosurgery
Yale University Neurosurgery800 Howard Ave Lowr Level, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 785-2807
- YNHH, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale U Sch of Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Istanbul, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunel?
Dr. Gunel saved my life. Diagnosed with a brain abscess on the cerebral spinal fluid sac, I was in a life-threatening situation. With his expertise and skill and those he chose to assist with my care and surgery, I had the best outcome ever! It is has been almost 3 years and I am grateful to him to this day . He truly cares about his patients and their families.
- Yale New Haven Hospital