Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chakinala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murali Chakinala, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Chakinala completed a residency at Parkland/Dallas Va Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lung & Asthma Center and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chakinala is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wash U/Barnes-Jewish, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Parkland/Dallas Va Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chakinala?
Dr, Chalkinala and his team saved my life! I cannot say enough good about him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chakinala frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Chakinala's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8b, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chakinala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
- Cox Medical Center South
Lung & Asthma Center
Lung & Asthma Center4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8b, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 454-8917