Dr. Munish Goyal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goyal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Munish Goyal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham and is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Chilton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
He has taken care of my parents for years (and I have been a patient as well, thankfully I don't need him regularly yet). He is very attentive, learns/knows his patients and takes his time with them. My stepdad was hospitalized and he was out of town- his nurse called my mom daily and communicated to Dr Goyal out of town. The office staff is friendly and supportive. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goyal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goyal frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Goyal's office is located at 2700 10th Ave S Ste 305, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goyal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent's Chilton
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center