Dr. Muleta Tafa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tafa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Muleta Tafa, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lanham, MD. Dr. Tafa completed a residency at Bronx VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Doctors Community Hospital and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tafa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- North Central Bronx Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Penn State Hershey Rehabilitation Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Gateway Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Immanuel Saint Josephs Hospital Professional
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato1025 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001 Existing Patients: (507) 625-4031
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tafa?
Dr. Tafa was my hospitalist when I was at Mayo-Mankato recovering from a massive pulmonary embolism. Looking back, I was very fortunate to have him looking after me, coordinating the specialists involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tafa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tafa frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Acidosis, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Tafa's office is located at 8118 Good Luck Rd, Lanham, MD 20706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tafa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato