Dr. Mukhamad Valid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mukhamad Valid, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Valid completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lutheran Hospital of Indiana-gero Psych Unit and is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kuban Medical Institute, Medical School
- University of Tishreen, Medical School
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lutheran Hospital of Indiana-gero Psych Unit7950 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Existing Patients: (260) 435-2708
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valid frequently treats Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Valid's office is located at 7950 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valid speaks Russian, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Valid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Ssm Health Saint Clare Hospital Baraboo