Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mukesh Shah, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rochester, MI. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Lutheran Hospital. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Of Oakland and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Lutheran Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Northville Regl Psyc Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Of Oakland
Oncology & Hematology of Oakland1135 W University Dr Ste 175, Rochester, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 656-4900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
The staff is amazing and always making us laugh. We never wait for long to be seen, and the front staff is very accommodating. Plus the ladies in the back are the only one's who have never had to poke me more than once for my IV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1135 W University Dr Ste 175, Rochester, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland