Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mukeshbhai Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hobbs, NM. Dr. Patel completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery of Southe and is affiliated with Lea Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Catholic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery of Southe5419 N Lovington Hwy Ste 7, Hobbs, NM 88240 Existing Patients: (575) 392-3903
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel frequently treats Hypertension, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 5419 N Lovington Hwy Ste 7, Hobbs, NM 88240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lea Regional Medical Center
- Nor-Lea General Hospital